A Growing Hotwife

When I think back over all the unusual erotic experiences I have had in my life, it's hard not to feel lucky. Sometimes people ask me, "What is the wildest thing you have ever done?" When I try to answer that question I invariably find it impossible to actually decide which experience I have had that was the "wildest". I usually end up just arbitrarily picking out something to tell them. If you want to ask me about an experience I have had, it is much better to ask me something specific such as, "Have you ever had sex in a bar or nightclub?" In that case, the answer would be, "numerous times", but it would make it much easier for me to select one of those times to tell you about. Please keep that in mind if you want to ask me a question about my erotic experiences.

In a previous entry I told about the time a young neighbour of ours and his friend spent the evening getting drunk with me one night my husband, Mike, was away at work. My husband was ok with me having sex with Scott, the neighbour. However, he didn't want Scott to know that he, i.e. my husband, knew about it. I could have sex with Scott if I wanted to, as long as I was discrete of course and as long as I didn't let on to him that Mike knew and approved. I would tell Mike every detail of course, but it would be his and my secret. As far as Scott was concerned, I was fooling around behind my husband's back. I didn't like people thinking that, particularly since it wasn't true but if that was what Mike wanted, I wasn't about to argue.

This approach opened up the possibilities a lot, much more than I had anticipated at the time. There were a lot of guys that would have loved to have sex with me, if my husband wasn't going to know. Not very many however, could get their head around the concept of my husband knowing and approving of it. By playing the part of a "cheating but very discrete" wife when appropriate, it would prove to be a lot more feasible to indulge in erotic adventure with some of the men I met through work and social activities.

This didn't affect me much right at the time except for my relationship with Scott and he and I only managed to have sex one more time, quite soon after the first. He got a girlfriend shortly after and the opportunity simply never arose again. I did start to let my hair down a little more as the sense of my new-found sexual freedom began to sink in. With Mike's encouragement, I began to dress more provocatively and found myself, more than ever before, being the center of attention for many of the guys at dances, parties, and other social occasions. He had been encouraging me to be more like that for a long time and was thrilled to see it finally happening.

For my part, I was just as thrilled in my own way, and my sexual adventurousness and confidence began to grow by leaps and bounds. If a guy's hand happened to slip under my skirt at a dance, I wasn't near so quick to move or brush it away as I had been in the past, if I liked him and found him attractive that is. I began to forgo pantyhose for garters and stockings whenever we went out partying, along with short mini-skirts and high heels when were out of town and everyone didn't know us. Looking back now, I would say that it was during this period, the last part of 1983 through 1984 that I began to develop into what we now refer to as a true hotwife.

There were many "firsts" for me in that period, my first time having my pussy fingered on the dance floor, the first under-the-table handjob, the first time I had sex in a crowded nightclub, and numerous others. A few of these things I had done before with my husband but never with anyone else. Most I would have never dreamed of doing except in my wildest fantasies. If you are interested, I will tell you more about some of these "firsts" in future updates.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This blog is always hot to read. I love hearing your stories and am envious of your relationship.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Ronald, this is hot. Thanks for sharing your stories. Come by my blog sometime too. You might enjoy it.

vsk witness said...

Just found your blog. Great stuff. Thanks for the blogroll listing too! Would you like me to add your to ours?